onsdag 28. september 2016

Quirky Card - DT Maya Road

Hello everyone! Back again today to share with you a fun card I made as DT for Maya Road. I made this at the Rensvik Crop witch I'm apart of the administation. So one of the girls - Kjersti - thought of this idea to hand out 2 papers each from this old paper collection from DieCuts with a View, and our fierce leader - Wenche and I we figured we'd share two papers and make something of it. So here are the card I made of that challenge.

So the papers gave me the idea of making a gentleman's card. I used some vintage papers, a couple of playing cards and some Maya Road embellishments and made a quite quirky card.

I made a little face by using a star, adding Maya Road glasses and a moustache from Korthobby.no. I thought all gentlemen needed a bow so I just had to add that. I made the eyes, nose and mouth with a circle punch and added a bit of glossy accent to the nose. I also added a sweet little charm from Korthobby.no.


Oh! I need to tell you about the moustache! It's from Korthobby.no and are made of felt. 

I'm entering these challenges with my card: 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.


15 kommentarer:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) sa...

Fabulous and fun card! Such great details with all the layers. I love the funny face! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

Scrapping4funChallenges sa...

Oh my word this is gorgeous. Love the layers
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

ELE sa...

your card is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
Elena

Wendy L sa...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

K M Meena Herale sa...

Wow....what a fab card and love the funny face.
Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

Mummylade sa...

What a great mix between funny and shabby! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week!

zub momi sa...

What a fun card! Love the layers and and how you made the face.Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N'Sparkle Challenge Blog for our 4th Birthday celebration and good luck in the draw :) :)

brenda sa...

It's a really great card with a fun masculine element, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

cohenna sa...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun :)

Jeanett sa...

Virkelig et morsomt og annerledes kort:)
Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden.
DT-Jeanett.

Fikreta sa...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Fiki

Karen Elise sa...

Nå fikk du meg til å smile! For et herlig og morsomt kort! Takk for at du scrapper med Nordsalten Hobbyklubb! Lykke til!
:) DT Karen Elise

Bev sa...

such a fun card. Good luck in this fortnights 'Anything Goes' challenge Polkadoodles

Elisabeth sa...

Artig kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Papirlosjen sin bursdags utfordring. Klem DT-Elisabeth

Synnøve Aakvik sa...

For et herlig kort! Takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin utfordring #bursdag
Klem fra DT-Synnøve