tirsdag 27. september 2016

Forever in Love with You - Layout DT Flying Unicorn

Hello my sweets! My scrapping is moving along slowly but I finally made something for the Flying Unicorn with the September Kit. The kit was so beautiful with all these lovely autumn colors and Prima's marvellous Rossibelle Collection.

I manily used the kit, but I also added some elements from my own stash, like the straws and the Prima playing cards witch is my new favorite.. they are just soo awesome!

I fuzzy cut loads of elements out of the Rossibelle papers. I also added some layers cut out from the different papers in the collection. I used modeling paste in the background. I added some of the flowers and some twine. I painted and splashed a bit with some Colorbloom and dylusions white.


There's a new kit for sale in just a couple of days. Make sure to get yours while you can. They are limited :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and make sure to come back tomorrow. I will have another share for you. Hugs!

1 kommentar:

Mai-Britt sa...

Romantisk og fresh samtidig - vældig lækkert. Jeg glæder mig til at se mere fra dig, når mojoen kommer tilbage!